Brodir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay between enemy wolf packs in Norway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm by Rollo

» Work Absence(s)
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm by Ghost

» ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm by Alana

» Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm by Alana

» The Forest/Fjord
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm by Ghost

» Away from home
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm by Elthia

» The Forest
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am by Octavia

» Word Evolution.
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

» Count to Forty Before a Fólkhagi posts.
Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eis

Eis

Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) Empty
PostSubject: Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)   Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Full Name: Eis

Nicknames: none

Pack: Anundr

Personality:

Eis is ever changing in her moods and what she thinks she needs. Flipping through emotions at a drop of a hat, though she could control what happens with these emotions she allows them to run their course. Enjoying the thrill and the adventure or trouble they get her into. Control may not be her strong suit but she can if dire have self control, has unsavory as it is to her. Depending on how you meet her determines weather you have a raging ball of woman or something of a lesser degree, a more happier person.

She is fiercely loyal to family and her pack. But she doesn't not spare them of her moods or thoughts. It doesn't matter weather you are family, friend, or enemy you'll know where you stand with her, weather or not the opinions are harsh or not. She is bold and in your face, catch her the wrong way and it will not end well for those on the receiving end or those in her way, the same goes for any task she is doing. Blame it on the fire running through her veins.

Restless, she is constantly on the move, even when forced to sit some part of her is moving. this coupled with her impulses leads her to do reckless and foolhardy things for the thrill of it all and often end in some form or fashion having to go to be patched up. This doesn't deterred her, in fact she wouldn't have it any other way.

Appearance:
Eis's fur is extremely short  and soft . It is very thick,but light and silky feel to it. When the sun hits her black coat, it has a glossy look.Her eyes are almost colorless. You can see a little bit of a blue pigment.She has a large stocky build that comes from her father and her great grandfather. What she lacks in speed she makes up for in strength and stamina.

Love Interest: None at the moment

Mate: None at the moment

Family:
Mother-Deyja
Father-Talos
Siblings- her brothers Lukas and Ian (same litter),her little sister Lian

Dislikes: Those who have no loyalty to the pack.

Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)   Eis  ( Ice can take many forms.) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Lovely wolf you have there.
Cool name. *coughgermancough* ^^
I look forward to your acceptance!
Back to top Go down

Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brodir :: Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs :: Nᴇᴡ Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs-
Jump to: