Brodir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay between enemy wolf packs in Norway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm by Rollo

» Work Absence(s)
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm by Ghost

» ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm by Alana

» Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm by Alana

» The Forest/Fjord
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm by Ghost

» Away from home
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm by Elthia

» The Forest
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am by Octavia

» Word Evolution.
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

» Count to Forty Before a Fólkhagi posts.
The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

The Forest/Fjord

Go down 
+2
Rollo
Ragnar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:57 am

The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 Tumblr_mapq6w6FTq1rpub3bo1_500

~Addressed: Elo~
~Mentioned: Trille, Elo, Rollo~
~Notes: Heiamta side kicking in son Elo~

When Elo spoke Elly looked over at her. She noticed the white female seemed to have some trouble moving and the Heiamta frowned. Standing she moved away from Trille and around behind Rollo over to her.

"May I ask how you were injuried and see if I can do anything for you?" the ebony fae asked standing beside the newcomer with concern rolling off her.

She quietly sniffed the air around Elo and couldn't smell any wounds but wondered if it was muscular or bone. They were harder injuries to heal but if Elthia had the right herbs she knew she might be able to do something for her pack mate.
Back to top Go down
Elo

Elo

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:09 am

"May I ask how you were injuried and see if I can do anything for you?"

Immediately as soon as the female spoke the pale femmora grumbled in annoyance. She was fine, and she knew it. She paused, flicking her lobe and turning rather slowly torwards the female. "Icicle, And past healers already looked at it, I doubt it will heal up. I just need to keep moving on it." She explained, her voice simmered down a little. "I'm Alright, It doesn't hurt." She stopped and took a breath before looking at the female with extra-convincing eyes, as if she were a little boy who scraped his knee during baseball yet he still wanted to play. She sat down, stretching her dead leg in front of her, as it is nearly impossible to curl it.

"Now, May we search for game? Daylight's fading."

SO SHORT OMG IM CRIEEE

Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:38 am

~Addressed: Elo~
~Mentioned: Elo~
~Notes: Not going to drop it Elo~

As soon as the fae said icicle she knew it was a muscular problem. Even though Elo said she was alright the ebony fae shook her head. Elthia was not going to drop it.

"I'm sure you don't feel pain as you are used to it but humor me please. How did it happen? Did you fall down a ravine or something? Because if you did I might be able to make it better. One of my birth pack fell down a ravine and broke his rib. I was in training when it happened and helped fix it. It pieced his lung and broke out of his side. It laid him up for a good moon." Elly told Elo wanting to help the white wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Rollo tossed a tight-lipped, appreciative smile towards Elthia, as she began socializing. The look was laced with a sort of smugness, as per usual.
"And if I may say your pelt is simply stunning." She seems to have a sort of fondness for our coat colors... Hm. Rollos expression didnt rearrange itself at this thought, instead returning to the dull, emotionless gaze he held whilst observing something.

Elo seemed to be having difficulty with socializing.
His ear flicked in response to her first question, ignoring it otherwise. After a moment, Elthia moved from Trille to Elo, questioning her movements; as most Heimtas probably would.

Yes, he had noticed. With a sort of discomfort, he had stored the observation in his memory, loathing the time he was bound to have to pull it out for use.
He perked up slightly, listening to her cool voice explain the lameness of her leg. "Icicle, And past healers already looked at it, I doubt it will heal up. I just need to keep moving on it."
Interesting. And, a clever way to avoid a Heimta.
"Now, May we search for game? Daylight's fading."
Pushing himself up from his seated position, Rollo moved closer to Elo and Elthia, tail briefly swiping across Elthias abdomen to get her full attention.
"Elthia; Allow her privacy, and forget about her leg for now. Go socialize elsewhere, for the time being." His voice was commanding, but far from cool. In fact, it held a bit of warmth to it, a soft compassion that would be hard to detect.
He had a pack. And they're hungry...

Focusing back on Elo, Rollo cleared his throat.
"We will go hunting soon, Elo. Be patient, if able." His voice rumbled with amusement; Rollo himself was seldom patient.
Allowing his eyes to roam, Rollos gaze traveled from her ambery-eyes to her white coat, with accents of black--On the tail, on her ears. Everything else was pristine white, beautiful too, though far from the blinding brilliance of the albino. Who still hasn't given her name...
Nodding once at Elo, he stood and approached the female with the ruby eyes, curious, as well as frustrated.
Rollo said nothing, only leveled his gaze with hers.
He waited.

Word Count: Still on my ChromeBook ^^"
Mentioned: Elthia, Trille, Elo, Ghost.
Side Notes: I stayed home today so I can post and post and post <3 And Elo dun crieee. bc if u cri, im cri, and then im di. so dun crieee.

Back to top Go down
Elo

Elo

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:46 pm

"Elthia; Allow her privacy, and forget about her leg for now. Go socialize elsewhere, for the time being." After hearin the deep voice of the dominant brute El tipped her head and mouthed a "Thank You" to him. She hated questions about her leg, and disliked healers in general. Not their personas, just their rank.

And she had to see healers alot. Rollo spoke again (Did he mention his name ornah?), Asking her to scrounge up her patience.

"Of Course, Sir." She huffed in a rather low voice, not in shame as being impatient wasn't a bad thing. She slowly turned her eyes away from the male and searched for a place to lay. Where she sat was on a rock, which really did not fit her body shape. Only for a little bit. She thought, rising to her feet in an odd way and and taking slow steps onto the large Norwegian grass. Then her disfigured body began to lay down on it's side, as she cannot go in any other position without stretching her leg out. I look so pathetic. she mumbled to herself under her breath as her "Eyebrows" furrowed. She was not at all tired, but she felt so babied, and that was very embarassing and depressing. So she didn't socialize. As one is BOUND to bring it up again, and even ask if she is able to walk or go on the hunt later.

Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:44 pm

~Addressed: Elo, the air~
~Mentioned: Rollo, Elo, Trille~
~Notes: Elly is speaking Spanish translation will be in brackets~

Elthia lowered her head when Rollo told her to leave Elo alone. Feeling bad for pushing she stepped away as the fae laid down.

"My apologises for pushing Elo." she mummered backing away.

Spinning on her paw she moved over to Rollo and Trille, sitting down beside the look alike wolves. Her amber eyes glazed over slightly as she stared into the forest and swayed slightly.

"Conozco un lugar donde la hierba es verde y los árboles son altos, yo conozco un lugar donde las hierbas crecen en forma silvestre y sé un lugar donde mi cabeza puede descansar profundamente en la oscuridad del bosque" Elly sung softly before starting again. ((i know a place where the grass is green and the trees are tall, i know a place where the herbs grow wild and i know a place where my head can rest deep in the dark forest))
Back to top Go down
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:44 pm

((( ELTHIA I LOVE THAT YOU SPOKE SPANISH

BUT SINCE IM A JERK AND KIND OF A GRAMMAR NAZI I CANT HELP BUT CORRECT YOU ON ONE THING

Conocer is used for knowledge of people, and Saber is used for knowledge of other things. So instead of conoczo - it would be sé.

SOrry if I'm being annoying. I'll go away now... *derps away back to Anundr* )))
Back to top Go down
https://brodir-packs.rpg-board.net
Elthia

Elthia

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:53 am

((Google translate did not fail me then. It's the song of her mothers birth pack as they lived deep in a dark forest and only they knew where the clearings were))
Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:49 pm

TRILLE
Trille stood alert, even as Rollo took care of the two new females. The golden wolfess couldn't quite seem to figure them out. She seemed to have reading people lately.
When Elthia asked of her origins and complemented her coat, Trille only looked at her and gave a small smile. Both denying her of the answer to her question and thanking her in one. She hated speaking of her appearance, it was nothing special and if anything Rollo wore the colors better than herself. Despite Rollo's silent suggestion to converse, Trille felt tense in the presence of the strangers and was finding it hard to bring herself to speak.

Instead, she simply sat back stubbornly, still to the side of Rollo. She was uncomfortable, but made a strong effort to keep it to herself. Even when she was young Trille was more on the quiet side, only speaking when addressed.

But then again, her childish idolization of Rollo pushed her to speak, for she didn't want Rollo to be angry at her for keeping quiet. Following his gaze, her eyes landed on the albino female, who still looked rather uncomfortable.

"Hello,"
she began in her low tone of voice, "My name is Trille. And yours?"

She hoped she didn't sound as awkward as she had sounded in her head.

---
Adressed: Ghost, Elthia | Mentioned: Rollo, Elthia, Ghost | Notes: AH GOD YOU ALL POST SO FAST. Ignore Trille's awkwardness. Just got my computer back so I promise I'll be more active now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:49 pm

The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 2vaebu0
"No reason? Pity. However, I value honesty, of which you've demonstrated. Give me your name, and select your rank."

Well, that's one thing she could do. Honest and blunt, that was Ghost. "Ghost," she said simply and gave the second question a little more thought, not that she really needed to. She didn't know much about healing and she wasn't good with pups(or anyone for that matter). She could fight but she didn't like to have to fight other wolves if she had a choice. She had taught herself how to hunt and she had gotten rather good at it. "I am a hunter."

"Hello, my name is Trille. And yours?"

Ghost's ears twitched with annoyance. She hated repeating herself. Things seemed to be going wel, though, so she wasn't going to let a pet-peeve mess it up. "Ghost," she said softly and then, in an attempt to be more social, added, "It's ... nice to meet you, Trille." She fell silent after that, she didn't know how to small talk. She'd been on her own for so long she didn't know how to talk to others anymore. Even before she had left her pack, no one ever really wanted to talk with her. She was better with actions over words.
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:33 pm

"Ghost," How fitting...
Rollo's face split into a devilish grin, eyes twinkling as he met the ruby gaze of Ghost.
"I am a hunter."

"Veiðimaðr it is, Ghost. Welcome to Volundr."
Leaning back, Rollo rolled his gaze over to Trille, gazing at her with a sort of amusement. He could tell she was squirming inside, though over what he couldn't say.
Soon however, Trille started stunted, if polite, conversation with Ghost, to which the albino Veiðimaðr responded with equally polite and halted speech.
Either way, they were socializing, and that was the goal.

Standing, Rollo moved away from Trille and Ghost, returning to the spot he had been before his entire pack had shown up. Gazing upon the Fjord, his thoughts morphed into darkness, lips set in a hard line against his clenched jaw. Aslaug, my love... Redemption is yours, I swear it...

Word Count: One-Hundred, Forty-Three.
Mentioned: Trille, Ghost, Aslaug.
Side Notes: My next post, we'll probably travel to the Fjord, and Raggie can show up later .3.

Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:07 am

TRILLE
The female let out a small breath as Ghost spoke her name not once, but twice. Trille felt both a twinge of annoyance and discomfort at her question, as she had meant it to be simply a nicer way to ask of the female's name, but instead was taken as a tedious and repetitive thing.

"Nice to meet you as well, Ghost,"
Trille replied flatly, but with a hint of warmth in voice. If these were to be her pack mates, she might as well be somewhat polite. Somewhat.
She felt a small breeze as Rollo moved away upon assigning the albino position of Veiðimaðr. Her eyes lingered on him for a moment longer than she would have liked as she turned away the moment his expression turned cold. Instead she faced Ghost, relaxing in her sitting position and decided to keep the conversation going.

"Don't be too intimidated,"
she said, flicking her muzzle in the direction of Rollo. With a flinch Trille realized that it sounded like she was calling the new member a coward, and so she rolled her eyes dramatically to show that was indeed not the intended message. "Elthia and myself have arrived mere moments before you, and I think he will always be this way."

Her tone was gruff, hard to read and just out of earshot of the male. The only male, Trille realized with amusement as she glance once more at him without moving her head, waiting for a response.
---
Addressed: Ghost | Mentioned: Ghost, Elthia, Rollo | Notes: EH I'm in a rushhh
Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:44 pm

~Addressed: Ghost, Trille~
~Mentioned: Ghost, Rollo, Kilaro, Trille~
~Notes: Just a quick post before bed does have slight blood and guts nothing major but it's at the end~

Elthia nodded to Ghost as Rollo gave the albino fae her rank. Her amber eyes flicked to Trille as the Rekkr told the new Veiõimaõr not to worry about their fólkhagi.

"Loss and betrayal does that to a wolf. Welcome to Volundr Ghost." the ebony fae said standing.

Turning she padded over and sat silently beside Rollo, gazing down at the river below. Her thoughts turned to her own betrayal and her eyes turned to stone.

'Kilaro spun as Elthia snapped at his hind legs moving away from the engraged fae. The pack stood back as she lunged tearing into the copper brute even as Roza called for her to stop. The light grey fae with red eyes watched on as she was held back as Elthia knocked Kilaro down. He was covered in his blood and had tendons ripped off his legs and bite marks everywhere. He had been unable to fight back because he knew the ebony fae was right. Elthia bent her head and gave him one las bite ripping open his flank before leaving with cold eyes and a bristling pelt as she snapped in Roza direction once before taking off. the memory of the fight swam through the Heimtas mind and her lip curled slightly flashing parts of an ivory fang in anger and disgust.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm

The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 2vaebu0
"Don't be too intimidated, Elthia and myself have arrived mere moments before you, and I think he will always be this way."

Ghost thought briefly of explaining that she wasn't intimidated by Rollo's actions, of how this was the most tolerant group of wolves she have ever met. That would take too many words, though. Words Ghost wasn't ready to give just yet. Instead she just shrugged at Trille and watched Rollo go stand by himself. She knew she should probably say something else but she didn't know what. "Loss and betrayal does that to a wolf. Welcome to Volundr Ghost." Ghost blinked as Elthia spoke before heading over to Rollo. 'Really? Because those things turned me into ... this,' she thought to herself. Such things affect everyone differently, though, and Rollo seemed to have fared better than she did. Maybe that meant she was weaker. Inferior. It should probably bother her to think that but it didn't really. Not anymore. She nodded at Elthia in response to her welcome.

(( Ugh. I'm sorry. It's short and awful, but I'm muse-less at the moment. ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest/Fjord
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2